Join Nana Kra Kwamina II & Associates on an African Cultural Immersion & Pre-Transformation Sojourn to GHANA (West Africa)!
BEYOND THE RETURN 2020-2030
DATES: November 12 – 23, 2020 - (Sojourn I)
December 19 – 30, 2020 - (Sojourn II)
Your 12 day 'rite of passage' will forever change your life. Filled with fellowship, history and culture, spiritual development and traditions, self-education, bonding, sight seeing, tours, good food, shopping, and much more!
Both 12 day packages include:
• Pre-Departure Orientation, if necessary
• Round-trip air fare from Washington Dulles International Airport
• Arrival/Departure opening/closing rituals/ transfers to hotel and airport
• Orientation, Welcome Reception. Visit various Accra historical/cultural sites, Art Center, W.E.B. DuBois Center, Aburi Carving Village, vendors...
• Air-conditioned Coach Ground Transportation in Ghana (Double Occupancy); Central Region: Assin Manso (ritual), Kakum Park, Asebu Development site, Cape Coast/Elmina Dungeons (rituals); Atonkwa Village (Reception/Luncheon, Naming Ceremony, meet/mix/mingle with residents, tour village (Gloria Pointer School), Komenda Beach Party--Closing Rituals and much, much, more...
• Air-conditioned Coach Ground Transportation in Ghana
• Professional Tour Guide Services & Tour site Fees - Accommodation and Airport taxes
• Complimentary Visa service. Ghana Single Entry Visa fee of $60.00 required
• Optional Travel protection insurance available
“Anyone can show you Ghana, but, it requires specialized guidance and transformative experiences for you to see with new eyes.”
Nana Kra Kwamina II
RATE: (Sojourn I) $2,980.00 plus $375.00 tax Per person, double Occupancy. ($377.00. Single Supplement)
RATE: (Sojourn II) $3,480.00 plus $375.00 tax Per person, double Occupancy. ($377.00. Single Supplement)
NOTE: These rates are for groups of 15 persons or more. Single supplement charge will be paid by anyone who occupies a room alone (without a room mate) whether by choice or otherwise.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS QUOTATION IS BASED ON CURRENT AIR-FARES. PRICES MAY CHANGE TO REFLECT INCREASES IN AIRFARES AND OR TAXES/FUEL SURCHARGE.
ACCRA: Coconut Grove Regency Hotel
CAPE COAST: Coconut Grove Beach Resort/Elmina Beach Resort/Atonkwa Host Family
Suggested payment plan: Non-Refundable $300.00 due now with registration.
Sojourn I: Payment Schedule
2nd pmt. Feb. 15 - $381.00 | 3rd Pmt. Mar. 15 - $381.00 | 4th pmt. Apr. 15 - $381.00 | 5th pmt - May. 15 $381.00
6th pmt. Jun. 15 - $381.00 | 7th Pmt. Jul. 15 - $381.00 | 8th pmt. Aug. 15 - $381.00 | Final pmt. Sep. 15 - $388.00
Sojourn II: Payment Schedule
2nd pmt. Feb. 15 - $507.00 | 3rd Pmt. Mar. 15 - $507.00 | 4th pmt. Apr. 15 - $507.00 | 5th pmt. May. 15 - $507.00
6th pmt. Jun. 15 - $507.00 | 7th Pmt. Jul. 15 - $507.00 | 8th pmt. Aug. 15 - $507.00 | Final pmt. Sep. 15 - $567.00
Please make checks payable to:
Intraworld Exchange Corporation
2141 Industrial Parkway, Suite 104-A Silver Spring MD, 20904
Tel: 301-562--4959 Fax:301-562-4958
The condemned cell at Elmina Dungeon (Built in 1482 by Portuguese).
Additional information about the trip can be found inside the PDF file provided for download below. You will also find the registration form which will need to be filled out and returned when you make your first deposit.
You can pay your deposits for the trip right here! Just click the PayPal button below and enter the amount you're paying.
Copyright © 2018 Atonkwa Development Company - All Rights Reserved.