Fifteen years ago Nana Kodwo Eduakwa V, Nana Afua Kyerewaa Seryah II, and, Nana Kra Kwamina II committed to a joint vision/mission to transform the village of Atonkwa into a ‘21st century village’ in the areas of housing, education, infrastructure and health.
The completed and/or ‘in-progress’ projects shown have been made possible by the commitment and generous contributions of people - like you - who want to take some ‘real action’ in support of genuine efforts to address ‘real problems.’
We are grateful to all contributors to Atonkwa’s efforts to serve as a model of how everyday, well intentioned people with modest resources, can pool their funds/contacts and make a difference in the daily lives of village students and families; thereby improving the trajectory of their lives and future generations to come!
We are also mindful of the fact that supporting projects like these causes anxiety due to the horror stories that we have heard all too often. In an effort to replace this anxiety with total confidence for our contributors/supporters we provide the following guarantees:
1. We will candidly discuss the efficacy, cost and projected completion schedule for any proposal. This ensures both clarity and agreement concerning costs, schedules, deliverables…
2. We pledge to use any/all funds for the agreed project and provide regular updates as to progress, challenges (if any), and support same with photos.
3. We will always be available to discuss any aspect of the project and provide information without delay or confusion.
4. We will provide documentation - photos, video, testimonials, etcetera - as confirmation that the project has officially been completed and we will seek feedback from contributors regarding any concerns as well as seek their overall satisfaction.
The Atonkwa Community Center: K.E.E.A.’s first story building.
At the end of the day we believe education will be the ‘difference maker’ in the lives of Atonkwa residents and families. It is for this reason that education represents an important cornerstone in our mission to develop Ghana’s first ‘cyber-solar village.’ If you would like to join this effort you have 3 basic options:
1) Make a cash contribution to support your specific interest or apply it to one of the projects listed in this flier.
2) Make a general donation and we promise to put it to good use.
3) Develop and fund an entirely new project like the Yvonne Pointer’s Gloria Pointer School, Nana Afua Kyerewaa’s Computer Lab or Nana Kra Kwamina’s Community Center. You can do it!
For more information or to discuss your proposed project contact one of the following:
Nana Kra Kwamina II (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Queen Mother Nana Afua Kyerewaa II (email@example.com)
Atonkwa Chief Nana Kodwo Eduakwa V (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for considering to help develop Atonkwa’s ‘cyber-solar village.’
Gloria Pointer Child Development Center,
Current enrollment 65 students (2-6 years)
Copyright © 2018 Atonkwa Development Company - All Rights Reserved.